Top 5 Favorite Will Rogers Quotes
I never met a man I didn’t like. — Will Rogers
Will Rogers was a popular and quotable American humorist and entertainer. Initially starring in silent films and later in ‘talkies”, Rogers captivated his audience with wit and humor.
Rogers also wrote a syndicated column, “Will Rogers Says.” He frequently express his frustration with big government. His sayings and quotes were often associated with the Democratic Party and he publicly supported FDR. Will Rogers is probably turning in his grave in light of the Democratic Party’s ever expanding budgets and spending programs.
Will Rogers starred in 48 silent movies and 21 movies with sound. He produced over 30 books and collections.
Spilled Ink’s Favorite Will Rogers Quotations
- America is a land of opportunity and don’t ever forget it.
- If a man wants to stand well socially, he can’t afford to be seen with either the Democrats or the Republicans.
- A flock of Democrats will replace a mess of Republicans. It won’t mean a thing. They will go in like all the rest of ’em. Go in on promises and come out on alibis.
- No man is great if he thinks he is.
- A Man only learns by two things, one is reading, and the other is association with smarter people.
Get daily quotations on your iPhone with “Will Rogers Daily Quotes 1.0 for iPhone”
- Each day when launched, a Will Rogers quote is presented
- Each quote is identified by date of publication and located in Will Rogers’ Daily Telegrams
- Users can browse through the daily quotes
- Users may also view a random quotes
- Quotes can be shared via email